SECTION 1: WHO WE ARE
Our website address is https://karoldabrowski.com/ . Privacy information is controlled by Karol Dąbrowski.
SECTION 2: WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND WHY WE COLLECT IT
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser to help prevent spam.
EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. youtube, pinterest, wordpress.org, etc.).
Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We use Google analytics to record information about the pages a user has seen, for example the URL of the page, time of day, device used, etc. The information that we collect anonymized and sent to Google Analytics for analysis. Google Analytics mainly uses first-party cookies to report on visitor interactions on this website. Users may disable cookies or delete any individual cookie. In addition, Google Analytics supports an optional browser add-on that – once installed and enabled – disables measurement by Google Analytics for any site a user visits. Note that this add-on only disables Google Analytics measurement. Google Analytics also collects Internet Protocol (IP) addresses to provide and protect the security of the service, and to give website owners a sense of which country, state, or city in the world their users come from (also known as “IP geolocation”). See this page for Google Analytics security and usage of data: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245
SECTION 3: WHO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH
The data collected may be shared with:
- service providers and others who help with our business operations and assist in the delivery of our products and services including, but not limited to, application development, site hosting, maintenance, data analysis, infrastructure provision, IT services, customer service, email delivery services, payment processing, marketing, analytics, and enforcement of our Terms of Service Agreement and other agreements;
- Other users of the site to identify you to anyone to whom you send messages or make comments through the Services;
- Persons or entities with whom you consent to have your Personal Data shared;
- Third parties in order to prevent damage to our property (tangible and intangible), for safety reasons, or to collect amounts owed to us;
- Merchants and payment processors;
- and third parties as we believe necessary or appropriate, in any manner permitted under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence
We do this to:
- comply with legal process;
- respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence;
- enforce our Terms of Service Agreement and other agreements;
- protect our operations;
- protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you, or others;
- and allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
We will never sell, rent, or lease your Personal Data to a third party.
SECTION 4: HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR DATA
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained for one year. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Analytics data is retained indefinitely.
Contact forms are held for one year.
SECTION 5: WHAT RIGHTS YOU HAVE OVER YOUR DATA
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you.
This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
SECTION 6: WHERE WE SEND YOUR DATA
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service. Third parties have access to your data as noted within this agreement.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We use reasonable and appropriate physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards to protect personal data from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction, taking into account the nature of the Personal Data and risks involved in processing that information.
NOTICE AND CHOICE
ii. See section 5 to remove your data from this site.